pods2html - translate a tree of PODs to HTML
--base url] [
--hr level] [
--text #rrggbb] PODdir HTMLdir
pod2html finds all the .pod and .pm files in the directory tree
rooted at PODdir. It translates each POD to HTML, and writes it to a parallel directory
tree rooted at HTMLdir
It makes the HTML files world-readable.
- Specifies a base URL for HTML links.
- Writes an index of all the HTML files to HTMLDir/index.html. title is used
as the title of the index page.
- Includes or omits the table of contents. Default is to include the TOC.
Controls the profusion of horizontal lines in the output, as follows:
level horizontal lines
1 between TOC and body
2 after each =head1
3 after each =head1 and =head2
Default is level 1.
- Set the background color to #rrggbb. Default is off-white.
- Set the text color to #rrggbb. Default is black.
Steven McDougall, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 1999-2001 by Steven McDougall. This program is free software; you can
redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl.